Incorporated in 2013, The Calgary Pagan Pride Society is a not-for-profit organization that strives to promote awareness and understanding of the diverse community of those who identify their beliefs as Pagan. We do this through education, special events, charity and other community activities that foster Pagan Pride in Calgary.
Calgary Pagan Pride Day 2015 Was a Success!
A huge thank you to everyone:
– Our Volunteers – For being there to help wherever help was needed. You made such a difference for everyone at Calgary Pagan Pride Day 2015! Whether you were helping with setup, take-down, bake sale, front door, making sure workshops ran on time; you made the day run so smoothly!
– The Calgary Pagan Pride Society Board – For making it all happen by contributing to numerous hours of planning at meetings and outside of meetings, shopping, recruiting, coordinating, renting the hall, keeping us all posted on what’s happening, making and delivering flyers, mapping things out… the list goes on! I’m proud to be working with such a dedicated group of people!
– Speakers and Entertainers – Songs; Hoop Flow, Story Telling; Ask an Elder (Could we have done this 10 years ago??); Paganism, Activism and Politics; History of Calgary Paganism, What is Paganism, CPPD Ritual and more made for a great day of learning and networking for everyone. Thank you for making our day extra special!
– Vendors and Information Tables – For providing connection to groups in Calgary as well as ways for us to buy awesome things! Thank you for donating items to our Silent Auction and helping us raise money for Calgary Pagan Pride events throughout the year!
– Attendees -Thank you for providing your energy, questions, networking information and your very presence! You are the reason we exist!
– The Banff Trail Community Association – For providing us with such a beautiful venue! Accessible, bright and just right for our event! (Not to mention the beautiful garden!)