You are invited to attend Calgary Pagan Pride Day on September 24 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Banff Trail Community Association (2115 20 Avenue NW, Calgary, AB)
We’ve got some great workshops and activities happening, as well as the Community Ritual!
Concurrent Workshops (Free of Charge)
- 10:00 am – Introduction to Paganism in the basement and the Mediumship workshop by Chrystal Wheeler in the boardroom.
- 11:00 am Sherri Phibbs’ workshop on How to Balance the Wilderness Within and the Healing workshop in the boardroom
- 12:00 pm Tracy Braun hosting the “Coming out of the Broomcloset Chat with a Q&A followed
- 12:30 pm Ann Winter will be back this year with her Hoop Flow demo and workshop
- 1:00 pm Community Deathcare: a lighthearted look at end of life care options with Athelia in the Board Room
The Day will wrap up with the Calgary Heathens doing the harvest ritual (if you wish to attend this ritual there will be required attendance at a ritual pre-amble at 14:00) Ritual begins at 15:00.
Shopping, Kids’ Activities and More!
There will be 8 vendors set-up, info tables, the pagan treasure hunt and pagan coloring pages for the wee ones and finally – a bake sale with coffee, tea and other beverages available for a small fee.
There is no interac or ATM in the venue so please remember to bring cash for the vendors and bake sale!
Calgary Pagan Pride Memberships are also due for renewal $10.00 at the door along with a donation to the food bank.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Incorporated in 2013, The Calgary Pagan Pride Society is a not-for-profit organization that strives to promote awareness and understanding of the diverse community of those who identify their beliefs as Pagan. We do this through education, special events, charity and other community activities that foster Pagan Pride in Calgary.